I talk to a lot of people on line. I survey my customers and subscribers too. When I ask them why they think they have not made much (or any) money, here are the most common reasons I get:
- I don’t have a list
- I don’t know how to create a product
- I don’t know how to get traffic
- I don’t know how to start a blog
- I don’t have a newsletter
- I don’t know how to build a squeeze page
There are more, but you get the picture.
From where I sit I see two basic reasons for all those “excuses”. They are:
- Information overload. What I mean is, people tend to read and start 20 things at once…bad.
- Does not take action. Usually due to the fear of failure.
Well, it’s not your fault. There is so much noise out there it’s difficult to know who to listen to, what to do.
As for failure…so what? Fail. It’s ok.
Failing at something simply means you actually TRIED something. That puts you way ahead of the pack. Besides – real failure is simply quitting. Walking away before REALLY trying. Walking away from your dreams.
Don’t do that. I know your dream, because it’s the same one I have had for years. That dream of working from home, or simply supplementing your income – especially in this economic climate!
I say pursue your dreams. Forget what the “nay sayers” tell you. You CAN do it (heck, I did).
And you can do it without mortgaging your life away either.
My Tax Rebate Sale will give you many of the tools you need to help you through all of the “I don’t knows…” listed above. At a price that will allow you to invest in your future with no guilt.
Let me and my friends help you…
To Your Dreams,